Proverbs 22:6

We are fortunate enough to be blessed with 3 wonderful little boys: Jay, Cody, and Riley. We always say that we're not just raising boys, but we are raising husbands. This blog is for them.


Proverbs 22:6 "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it."

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rasslin'

For 11 years, mommy had kept rasslin' out of the house....no one was allowed to watch it, talk about it, etc.   Well, you can only keep rasslin' away from little boys for so long, and she finally caved in and let you guys watch it.  Let me tell you...it wasn't a cave in, it was a full-fledged avalanche!  You boys pretty much eat, sleep, and breathe rasslin'.  I guess that you get it naturally, though.  Yaya will always tell you the story of when I was a little boy, and me and dad took her to watch live rasslin' for Mother's Day one year!  I remember growing up, and it came on TV every Friday night.  I had to be home to catch it all.  My favorites were The American Dream Dusty Rhodes, Nature Boy Ric Flair, Wildfire Tommy Rich, Chief Wahoo McDaniel, Abdullah the Butcher, Andre the Giant, Ivan and Nikita Koloff, Thunderbolt Patterson, etc....I could sit and name them all.  You boys like John Cena, The Miz (who just happens to look just like Uncle Joseph), and The Undertaker.  I would like to tell you boys...and your mom...that it's just a phase, and that you will grow out of liking rasslin'....but that would be a lie.  You will probably continue to watch it....and like it just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment