Proverbs 22:6

We are fortunate enough to be blessed with 3 wonderful little boys: Jay, Cody, and Riley. We always say that we're not just raising boys, but we are raising husbands. This blog is for them.


Proverbs 22:6 "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it."

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Family Skate Night

Boys, tonight the church had a family skate night for the kids area for meeting your giving goal of $200.  We had it at Skate Country in Buford, GA.  I remember when I was a kid, I used to go roller skating every weekend.  One of my very favorite Christmas presents was my first pair of roller skates....Pacer Racer boots with Red Devil wheels.  Mommy makes fun of me sometimes because I even won a speed skating trophy when I was younger.  Your mom and I actually went roller skating on our very first date.  You boys really enjoyed it tonight.  Riley kept trying to march in his skates, and I bet that he fell about 150 times, but he kept getting up and trying it again and again.  Cody fell a few times, too, but he finally got the hang of it...and now you keep begging us to take you back.  Jay did really well.  I don't think that Jay ever fell down....but he sure was wobbly a couple of times!!  Mommy and I even laced em up and skated all night, too.  We have said that we are going to take you boys skating more often.  It was fun to see you boys enjoying yourselves so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment