Proverbs 22:6

We are fortunate enough to be blessed with 3 wonderful little boys: Jay, Cody, and Riley. We always say that we're not just raising boys, but we are raising husbands. This blog is for them.


Proverbs 22:6 "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it."

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cody and the PCB Gran Maze

Oh, the Gran Maze in Panama City….what fun!  I remember doing this maze when I was a kid, and I had talked it up with the boys all week while we were on vacation.  Cody is the only one that showed any interest in doing it with me, and so me and him went to do it.  It was literally right up his alley.  He said that we should have brought a camera and took a picture up on the bridge.  Then we could have used that picture to navigate our way through the maze.  You are so smart when it comes to figuring stuff out.  We got in the maze, and I just let you lead the way while I followed you.    Cody loved it….we would go through the maze and find a dead end, and he would just laugh and turn around and find the right way.  Not once did he ever even consider cheating and crawling under the walls….he wanted to figure it out the right way.  We made it through the maze in 22 minutes….and the best time of the day was 15 minutes…so that was pretty stinkin good for your first time ever going through a maze.  I was very proud of you, and so happy to get to do something with just me and you….we hardly ever get that chance!  Love you, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment