Proverbs 22:6

We are fortunate enough to be blessed with 3 wonderful little boys: Jay, Cody, and Riley. We always say that we're not just raising boys, but we are raising husbands. This blog is for them.


Proverbs 22:6 "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it."

Monday, June 8, 2009

Just because

Most of our other posts come from a special occaison or event in our life and that is why your Dad created this, but tonight I was catching up on my blogs and I looked up on the TV and saw your Daddys bible...and it moved me to tell you boys about how God is growing your Daddy.. Daddy gets up early every day for his drive to work(Atlanta) but, recently has started gettin up @ 5:30 to have some "quiet time" with God....reading his bible and praying. I dont know what he prays about/for or even what he is reading, but I do know this.....I know that He is growing in Gods word, you can see it IN him, I know that when he prays it is for us in some way, I can feel it. I know that God is planting a seed in him, and we will benefit from it. I know that the closer HE grows to Him, the closer WE will grow to Him. Before we had you boys he always would say that he hopes when yall get married that yall will choose him to be your best-man, and I know that you will.....cause in your lives he will always be your BEST MAN!! I know that each of you will be great Godly men, cause you will be led by one....and even if he sings too much and pops gum to loud....he loves the Lord, you boys and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment