Proverbs 22:6

We are fortunate enough to be blessed with 3 wonderful little boys: Jay, Cody, and Riley. We always say that we're not just raising boys, but we are raising husbands. This blog is for them.


Proverbs 22:6 "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it."

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

Tonight for our dinner...I had a candle lit dinner with the 4 most special people in my world.....yes it was Valentines day, and it wasnt the most romantic thing but it was perfect for me. See I know that it wont be long till you three will be having dinners with other Valentines....I know how precious this time is, so as I sat at the table with Riley burping, Cody making a mess and Jay asking 100 questions, I looked at yall in the candle light and thought......this really is LOVE!! And thats what Valentines is all about........PS For the future NEVER buy your wife flower seeds for Valenties Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment