Proverbs 22:6

We are fortunate enough to be blessed with 3 wonderful little boys: Jay, Cody, and Riley. We always say that we're not just raising boys, but we are raising husbands. This blog is for them.


Proverbs 22:6 "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it."

Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Cody-bug

Happy Birthday Cody-bug, I can not believe that you r 6 today. Sadly, you are sick youve had croup and now you have a upper resp-infection. I hate for you to be sick anytime, but esp/today of all days. You still wanted your chinese food for dinner, you have wanted that for your birthday dinner since you were about 3. I just got done laying down with you, and we said our little saying that we say every night..I love you most....no I love you most...uuuuuuuuuuuuu. I just kissed your little head for the millioneth time, and I close my eyes and I promise I can see everyday of your 6 yrs of life...I can see all of it. I can feel them laying you on my chest, you looking up at me for the very first time...you did not even cry...you just looked at me and that was it...true love...perfect love. I love you Cody-bug....Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment