Proverbs 22:6

We are fortunate enough to be blessed with 3 wonderful little boys: Jay, Cody, and Riley. We always say that we're not just raising boys, but we are raising husbands. This blog is for them.


Proverbs 22:6 "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it."

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Jay's 15th birthday

Get off the highway, Jay is driving!!!  Happy birthday Jay!  I cannot believe that you are 15 years old today.  To me, you will always be the sweet little boy that loved to fall asleep on my chest....but let's to try to re-enact that anytime soon, please.  Seriously, over the past 3 years you have started changing from a little boy into a young man.  I could not ask for a better 15 year old than you.  You have grown so much just over the first part of your Freshman year of high school.  I think that band has helped you mature so much, and I'm so thankful that you found your love of music.  I think that it will take you wherever you wish to go with it.

For your birthday, we went and ate Japanese (your favorite)with Aunt Sue.  Of course, they had to call Japan and get extra rice shipped in for you to eat!  Mom took you to get your learner's license.  Your driving is still a ...uh...work in progress.  But we are working on it.  I love you buddy!

Click here to see Jay's birthday dinner pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment