Proverbs 22:6

We are fortunate enough to be blessed with 3 wonderful little boys: Jay, Cody, and Riley. We always say that we're not just raising boys, but we are raising husbands. This blog is for them.


Proverbs 22:6 "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it."

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jay's 11th Birthday

Today we celebrate the day that "Jennifer and Scott" became "Mommy and Daddy".  11 years ago today was without a doubt one of the happiest days in the life of our family.  I will never forget the overwhelming love and joy that I felt to hold MY baby for the very first time.  It is so amazing that you can have unconditional love for your baby the very second that you meet him.  Jay makes it so easy to love him, though.  Jay, I am so very proud of the young man that you are.  You have such a good heart....a heart full of love for others.  I know that sometimes that we focus on the things that you don't do so well....but I promise that we are going to do a better job on focusing on your strengths.....the goodness that you have inside of you.  I love you so much, and I thank God that he picked me to be your Daddy.  You truly are a blessing to everyone around you!  Happy Birthday, son!

No comments:

Post a Comment