Proverbs 22:6

We are fortunate enough to be blessed with 3 wonderful little boys: Jay, Cody, and Riley. We always say that we're not just raising boys, but we are raising husbands. This blog is for them.


Proverbs 22:6 "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it."

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy 37th Birthday Daddy!!



Boys, thank you so much for giving me a great birthday "party" last night. Mommy has been sooo sick this week, and we decided not to go out anywhere to eat. We decided to ust stay in and spend my birthday together as a family, and I am so happy that we did. We rented "Igor" from On Demand, and and we piled up together on the couch to watch it. Cody and Riley lasted about 10 minutes with it before they were bored and wanted to do something else. We ordered pizza from Papa Johns, too. It was delicious! I honestly could not have asked for a better birthday!! Thank you boys for making me the luckiest daddy in the world!! I love you!!
Jen, I love you, too. You are the best!! I read something the other day that said, "some people are just put on earth to give life to others". I am so fortunate that God sent you to me, because you give me "life". I love you soo much! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment